Category: Digital Marketing & Branding
JOB PROFILE DETAILS:
- Reporting to: Director
- Full Time
- As per Experience
- 1-2 Years
- Graduation/Post Graduate
We are looking for a driven Social Media Specialist to attract and interact with targeted virtual communities and network users. The goal is to gradually achieve superior customer engagement and intimacy, website traffic, and revenue by strategically exploiting all aspects of the social media marketing roadmap. Social media specialists should have a solid understanding of how each social media channel works and how to optimize content so that it is engaging on those channels. You are responsible for joining relevant conversations on behalf of the brand and “soft selling” the product by providing support to current and prospective customers.
- Develop, implement and manage our social media strategy.
- Define the most important social media KPIs.
- Stay up to date with the latest social media best practices and technologies.
- Use social media marketing tools such as Buffer.
- Monitor SEO and user engagement and suggest content optimization.
- Communicate with industry professionals and influencers via social media to create a strong network.
- Create engaging, creative, innovative content & publish content (Facebook, Twitter, GMB, Instagram, YouTube, etc.)
- Social Media Posting / Boosting /campaigning
- Increase traffic using official social channel platforms
- Increase website traffic
- Set Google Analytics pages for different projects
- Create engaging, creative, innovative content & publish content for regularly scheduled posts on social media channels, including Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest
- Analyse social media campaigns with tracking systems to gather visitor data and determine efficacy and areas for social med-campaign signs with good research and analysis
- Understanding the client indeed and s, planning the best strategies to implement them.
- Finding the best social media strategies to improve business.
- Write and optimize content for website’s social networking accounts such as Facebook, Twitter, etc.
- Reporting structure
- Proven working experience in social media marketing or as a Digital Media Specialist
- Excellent consulting, writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills
- Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge
- Adequate knowledge of web design, web development, CRO and SEO
- Knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of major marketing channels
- Positive attitude, detail and customer oriented with good multitasking and organisational ability
- BS in Communications, Marketing, Business, New Media or Public Relations