Category: Business Development/Sales
JOB PROFILE DETAILS:
- Reporting to: Director
- Full Time
- As per Experience
- 2-5 Years
- Graduation/Post Graduate
ADS247365 India Private Limited is a full-service base organization business few years. We are looking for a Lead Generation, Campaign Management, Business Generation, Client and identification, and Data analysis professional to join our team. This role offers an exciting opportunity to work with a diverse set of clients You will be responsible for identifying new leads and generating sales for existing clients. The role is also ideal for someone who loves working with data and analytics. the Lead Generator will be responsible for identifying, researching, and contacting prospective customers to generate leads and sales opportunities. You will also manage existing customer accounts to ensure customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- The Lead Generator’s role is to develop and execute the lead generation campaign and create a pipeline for the company.
- Develop and execute lead generation campaigns across multiple channels online and offline.
- Generate leads through targeted outbound marketing activities.
- You will be responsible for identifying new leads and generating
- You will be responsible for creating and managing campaigns from start to finish including discovery research, proposal writing, and campaign management
- Develop and implement lead generation strategies including email marketing, content marketing, webinars, etc.
- Analyze customer data to target specific audiences for potential campaigns.
- Managing all lead-generation efforts for the company
- Managing campaigns and leads that they generate
- Research and maintain lead generation database
- Manage customer databases using CRM tools
- Design effective landing pages and call-to-action elements
- Conduct customer research
- Conduct client or market surveys to obtain information about potential leads
- Provide accurate and timely information to management
- Develop a strong knowledge of the company’s products and services in order to facilitate the sales process
- Excellent English communication (verbal and written)
- Prior experience in lead generation and data analysis.
- Experience with research and maintaining databases
- Proficient in MS Office including Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Experience in using CRM
- Strong project and time management skills.