IT Team Lead
Category: Software Development
JOB PROFILE DETAILS:
- Reporting to: Manager
- Full Time
- As per Experience
- 5+ Years
- Graduation/Post Graduate
We are looking for a highly skilled Full Stack Lead who is comfortable with both front and back-end programming. Full stack developers are responsible for developing and designing front-end web architecture, ensuring the responsiveness of applications, and working alongside graphic designers for web design features, among other duties.
Full-stack developers will be required to see out a project from conception to final product, requiring good organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Candidate will be responsible for the design, development, and deployment of web and mobile applications.
- They are responsible for the overall direction of the team and must be able to both code and lead developers.
- Led a software development team that who is responsible for the design, development, and deployment of web and mobile applications both.
- Developing and Managing project plans timelines and scope creep
- Delegating tasks and responsibilities to team members and monitoring their progress.
- Providing mentorship and coaching to developers on the team
- Ensuring that all the work is completed according to established standards and best practices.
- Constantly seeking ways to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of team
- Developing front end website architecture.
- This role required prior experience of technical lead
- Designing user interactions on web pages.
- Developing back-end website applications.
- Creating servers and databases for functionality.
- Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile phones.
- Working alongside graphic designers for web design features.
- Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
- Designing and developing APIs.
- Meeting both technical and consumer needs.
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Proficiency with server-side languages such as Python, Ruby, Node, PHP, and .Net.
- Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL, Oracle, and MongoDB.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Attention to detail.